India Direct 100 Club Rules
1. The “100 Club” will be operated under The Gambling Act 2005, and is registered with Cheshire East Council. (LTR 488) The promoter is Helen Milligan (58, St Michael’s Avenue, Bramhall.)
2. India Direct (registered charity 1101839) reserves the right to alter the Rules of the “100 Club” from time to time, as may be necessary. A copy of the current Rules will be available on our website at http://indiadirect.org.uk/100-club-rules-terms-conditions/
3. All profits made by the “100 Club” will be used to support the work of India Direct in Tamil Nadu.
4. The Lottery will be strictly limited to 100 numbers.
5. The subscription will be £5.00 per month, payable by direct debit or standing order before the 15th day of each month. On receipt of an application form the applicant will be allocated a Draw Number. For each additional monthly payment of £5 (into the 100 club draw) an additional Draw Number will be allocated.
6. A draw will take place every month for cash prizes. Winners of prizes will be notified by post and the results of the draw will be available on request.
7. A total of 45% of the total monthly subscription for the relevant month will be paid out in the form of cash prizes, made up of 20% first prize, 15% second prize and 10% third prize.
8. The draws will be conducted by 3 people, one of whom will be the Promoter (or in his/her absence the Treasurer).
9. No “100 Club” participant will be included in the draw if the appropriate subscription has not been received. The promoter reserves the right to reallocate any Draw Number where payment has not been received on time.
10. Prizes will be paid by bank transfer, only to the account from which payment from the holder of the winning number has been received.
11. Participants can cancel their entry in the Lottery at any time by giving one month’s written notice to the promoter. Any decision by India Direct to wind up the “100 Club” will also be by one month’s written notice.
12. Under no circumstances can any payments be refunded.